The Crucifixion & Resurrection of Jesus. Matters of fact if we believe what we see in the paintings of Jesus by Child prodigy, Akiane Kramairk titled "Prince of Peace" and "Father Forgive Them" Child Prodigy and Artist, Akiane Kramarik
According to this autobiography, by the time Akiane painted her portrait of Jesus, she had been shown the truth about the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus for about four years. We read that her heavenly encounters and visions that began at age four informed her of many heavenly mysteries, including the real face of Jesus, the resurrected Christ, as described in the scriptures below and seen in the Shroud of Turin. In fact, Akiane’s first painting of Jesus, titled “Prince of Peace” is also referred to as the resurrection painting of Jesus. Akiane's second painting of the Lord, Jesus Christ, is titled “Father Forgive Them. Holy hands lifted to the Father, here we see Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane praying for the world prior to his crucifixion.
Both paintings of Jesus are more fully described in Akiane’s autobiography - “Akiane, her life, her art, her poetry” This 136-page tabletop book is filled with details of Akiane's mysterious journey from her initial heavily experience at age-4 through her teen years. Explore Akiane's world in her own words, see the amazing drawings and painting of a child that were created from age 4 through her tween years. Over 30 full-page color pictures of Prince of Peace, Father Forgive Them, The Journey, Found, Jeshua the Missing Years, The Creation, The Angel and many more of Akiane Kramarik's classic paintings.
- According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. (1 Peter 1:3)
- The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name. (Luke 24:46-47)
- Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day. (1 Corinthians 15:3-5)
- He was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification. (Romans 4:25)
- Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised— who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us. (Romans 8:34)
- God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. (1 Corinthians 6:14)
- As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last, He will take His stand on the earth. (Job 19:25
- If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
- I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)
HE LIVES – HE LOVES – HE WAITS
Trusted Source for Jesus Gifts & Art by Akiane Kramarik