“I know Heaven is for Real … I was sitting in Jesus’ lap.”
So what is heaven like - what does Jesus look like?
When four-year-old Colton Burpo made it through an emergency appendectomy, his family was overjoyed at his miraculous survival. Yet Colton would reveal more about his experience – much more. In the following months, this little boy began sharing his extraordinary story, answering the question – what is heaven like – and detailing his visit with Jesus.
Colton’s memories of Heaven are stirring, and he identified what millions agree is the Real Face of Jesus!
Throughout the ages, we have wondered “what does Jesus look like?” We want to see his face and look deeply into his eyes. We desire a personal connection – a meaningful relationship with Him. For many, visualizing Jesus helps to connect and better understand His deep love.
Colton’s father often asked Colton these questions:
What is heaven like? What does Jesus look like? Over the years, he showed Colton hundreds of pictures of Jesus. At last, Colton declares: “Dad, that one’s right.”
In December 2006, Colton and his father Todd Burpo (author of the Heaven is for Real book) were watching CNN’s news story about Akiane Kramarik, the child prodigy who painted her visions of Heaven including mesmerizing images of Jesus. The news story highlighted Akiane’s “Prince of Peace” painting, completed when she was only 8 years old.
In that moment, Colton Burpo identified the Real Face of Jesus.
Many have wondered, and millions have agreed: “Prince of Peace” as revealed in Heaven is for Real Books and Movie is the Real Face of Jesus! This portrait of Jesus Christ was painted by child prodigy, Akiane at age 8. Titled “Prince of Peace,” it’s also known as the resurrection painting of Jesus.
How is it that Colton saw this picture of Jesus? Was it meant to be?
Was it happenstance or divinely orchestrated? Many believe that God shared the image of His son with Akiane through her visions – and God gave her the artistic talent to “record” her visions. (Akiane calls herself a “visionary journalist.”) These gifts empowered Akiane to share the face of Jesus with the world.
While visiting heaven, 4-year-old Colton Burpo spent time with Jesus. Later, Colton identified Akiane’s “Prince of Peace” as the Real Face of Jesus. Here at Art-SoulWorks.com, we believe this was not happenstance, but like all other divine appointments - it was meant to be!
A personal note from the Founder of Art-SoulWorks.com
An important mission for Art & SoulWorks is for everyone to have the opportunity to see what we believe is the Real Face of Jesus brought down from heaven through Akiane’s Prince of Peace painting. If you’re inspired, be sure to share the free download of this stirring image of Jesus with others.
In fact, Art & SoulWorks, Akiane, and her family want everyone in the world to have access to the “Prince of Peace” painting – the Real Face of Jesus, as identified by Colton Burpo. We offer a free pocket-size picture of Jesus here at Art & SoulWorks, and we invite you to scroll down to get your free download. We hope you will take a moment to download your wallet size picture of Jesus to keep with you and invite you to share it with others.
Give inspirational gifts they’ll cherish. Give a Gift of Grace.
What better way to celebrate a loved one’s birthday or anniversary – or give Christmas gifts for your circle of friends – than by giving inspirational Gifts of Grace that have a deeply personal and lasting meaning.
Painted by child prodigy Akiane Kramarik, “Prince of Peace” is not just another picture of Jesus. It’s so much more! “Prince of Peace” is God’s gift to us, given to us through Akiane to let the world know Jesus is the Prince of Peace and that He lives. He loves us. And He is waiting for us.
“Prince of Peace, the Resurrection Painting of Jesus” is regarded as the Real Face of Jesus.
- It was inspired by God.
- It is reflected on the Shroud of Turin
- It was confirmed by Colton Burpo in the “Heaven is for Real” book and movie.
- It was painted by a child, Akiane Kramarik when she was only 8 years old. About Akiane Kramarik
- Over the years, millions have come to believe “Prince of Peace” is the Real Face of Jesus.
High-quality giclee prints make “Prince of Peace” affordable for anyone
Choose open-edition giclee prints or limited-edition giclee prints signed and numbered by Akiane. And choose from a variety of sizes. We recommend the canvas giclee since it conveys the “feel” of Akiane’s original masterpiece. Our Canvas Giclées are the finest art reproduction available, offering 100-year archival quality.
Our customers tell us they love shopping at Art & SoulWorks for extra-special Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, and anniversary gifts. Plus, here are some gift-giving ideas to celebrate the many important people – and events – in your life:
- Thank you gifts – Give memorable to your circle of friends. Everyone loves feeling appreciated! Who are the special people in your world? Family, friends, a helpful neighbor, choir members, ministers, Sunday school teachers, youth pastors, and other volunteers as well as your special circle. Consider our whimsical and affordable Christmas ornaments, eyeglass holders, wall calendars, or home décor items. Or choose from various gift sets featuring books, movies, coffee mugs, writing journals, keepsake bookmarks, magnets, and more.
- Gifts for booklovers – The booklovers on your list will enjoy thumbing through Akiane Kramarik’s autobiography and Colton Burpo’s story of his heavenly visit in “Heaven is for Real.” Our bookmarks, mugs, journals, and other book-related items make great gift sets and stocking stuffers.
- Housewarming Gifts – We love giving a “Prince of Peace” canvas art reproduction as a housewarming gift. This is an especially inspiring and loving gift to adorn a home. Other housewarming gift ideas include our wall hangings, tapestries, and Christmas ornaments.
Why purchase gifts from Art & SoulWorks?
- Give Gifts of Grace – We are your resource for encouraging, inspirational, Godly Gifts of Grace that have a deeply personal and lasting meaning.
- Enjoy free shipping on U.S. orders of $150 or more – Also, we ship globally. Plus, you can keep the address for many of your friends and family in your account for quick and easy gift giving.
- Your resource for “Prince of Peace” – We are global licensors and distributors of “Prince of Peace” giclee prints and products as well as other art by Akiane Kramarik.
Our mission –Art & SoulWorks’ mission is to be an example of God’s love and abundance by providing value-based retail products designed to inspire, educate and promote wholesome values and ideas to individuals and families globally.
- Get gifts that “give back” – Are you looking for gifts that give back to charity? Art & SoulWorks represents our ministry. We give back much of our proceeds to spread the Word and to charities and causes that help the needy.
- Testimonial from our customers –
- Jesus, Prince of Peace, touches my soul. I feel this is the true image of Jesus. The bookmarks are beautiful with a picture of Jesus on one side and the biography of the artist (a child) on the back. They are coated and have beads on the tassel. Gave one as a gift today and received three hugs in return (needless to say, she was very happy with the bookmark which will be used in her Bible).
- Proud to be Green – Our keepsake bookmarks, ornaments, and accessories are handcrafted from “recycled” copper, brass and nickel. Plus, all printing and packaging are done in the USA.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee – Art & SoulWorks guarantees 100% satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, call within 2 days of receipt of your goods, and we will arrange for their return, refund or exchange. Note that 15% restocking fees may apply.
Join Our Community
Join over 325,000 Jesus & Akiane fans like you and become part of our online community of folks who enjoy daily inspiration, art and encouraging one another!